Winter Studio Shoot with Jessica Sansone - Part 2

Winter Studio Shoot with Jessica Sansone - Part 2

Welcome back for the second set of shots with the wonderful Jessica Sansone. She joined me in the studio late 2018. The setup we shot in was an L wall with one side white and the other is off white.


I put up a giant scrim with a bank of hot lights behind it. Then I had one spot at 45 degrees to the scrim and another flood that was 90 degrees to the scrim for different key and fill options.

I didn't provide a whole lot of direction other than I was looking for confident poses. Jessica nailed it. She grabbed the chair and we shot the following set.

These were all shot on KODAK PORTRA 160 in 120 and 135.











See More

No comments:

Copyright Matt Stoffel. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.
© Threedown - Matt Stoffel. Developed by ThemeShine.
×

Latest Posts

Blog Archive

Tweets

Follow Me