Vegas Lights

Vegas Lights

I was recently in Las Vegas for a trade show and I knew I wanted to find some time to capture some of the lights. I mean, what better place than the showiest city in the world, right?


What I hadn't banked on was being able to capture a few frames of the sunrise.



I found some luck on the strip with my favorite neon for the Flamingo.


As well as some others like Paris and Planet Hollywood.



I also had some good luck inside the Miracle Mile with some amazing chandeliers.



The Bellagio looked nice all lit up. I missed the water show though.


I also captured a couple of shots during the daylight.




I shot these all on KODAK EKTACHROME E100 VS medium format film because, if you followed the news, we announced that we're going to start making it again! It's by far my favorite film and I'm thrilled to know there's going to be a fresh supply next year!

I also took some shots of our booth which had some awesome lights in it as well!




No comments:

Copyright Matt Stoffel. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.
© Threedown - Matt Stoffel. Developed by ThemeShine.
×

Latest Posts

Blog Archive

Tweets

Follow Me