Photo Talk: Coffee Time

Photo Talk: Coffee Time

007_7

I'm not much of a coffee drinker myself, but I find all of what goes into making a cup extremely interesting. We frequent the local coffee shop more for the deserts than anything.

I've taken several photographs within the shop itself that I have really liked. This shot of the coffee bean dispensers was instantly a favorite when I got it back from the lab. The lighting and depth of field are perfect. It's a pretty basic leading lines shot. Nothing overly technical.

I used KODAK TRI-X 400 Black & White film in 120 medium format 645.

About Photo Talk

I wanted to share the process, inspiration, and results of photos I have taken to give you a better understanding on how it came to be, and for me to remember as well!

No comments:

Copyright Matt Stoffel. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.
© Threedown - Matt Stoffel. Developed by ThemeShine.
×

Latest Posts

Blog Archive

Tweets

Follow Me